Sunday, May 19, 2013

the great gatsby

the great gatsby




Recently I went to the cinema and saw the new movie of Leonardo DiCaprio with Carey Mulligan  ''The Great Gatsby''...The only novel I have read from F. Scott Fitzgerald was ''The beautiful and Damned'' and I have heard so much for this novel... I liked it a lot... As for the movie  I loved the outfits  so when I saw that dress on Polyvore I created that look...
I have only to look for the right clutch to match this look..
So have you seen this movie ?


Kisses V.
 
Πρόσφατα πήγα στον κινηματογράφο και είδα την νέα ταινία του Leonardo DiCaprio με την Carey Mulligan'' The Great Gatsby'' ... Το μόνο μυθιστόρημα που έχω διαβάσει από τον F. Scott Fitzgerald ήταν το '' The Beautiful and Damned'' και είχα ακούσει τόσα πολλά γι 'αυτό το μυθιστόρημα ... Μου άρεσε πολύ ... Όσο για την ταινία μου άρεσαν τα ρούχα ,έτσι όταν είδα αυτό το φόρεμα στο  Polyvore δημιούργησα αυτό το λουκ ...
Έχω μόνο να ψάξω για το σωστό τσαντάκι για να ταιριάζει με αυτό το λουκ ..
Λοιπόν, έχετε δει αυτή την ταινία;


Φιλιά Β.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog...I will try to reply to all your comments...

kisses V.