Sunday, August 11, 2013

Play with your clohes....

play with your clohes....







Hello my loves.....

How was your week ?

I am officially on vacations right now and you can imagine how I feel....
I am so excited....It was a hard week for me in work but it ended very good ....I went for shopping..... :) :) :). and I bought many interesting clothes....Unfortunatelly I bought a skirt like this above which didn't satisfy my tastes in the end ...But as a clever girl I found a way to make this buy worth....
I decided to wear it like a blouse and the truth is that I really like it in this way....
Below there are some photos...Do you like the result?
How often do you play with your clohes?
xoxo
V.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog...I will try to reply to all your comments...

kisses V.